Instagram and Website Links by Category
- Badger Balm: "Certified organic body care" (NH)
- Dulse & Rugosa: "A mother/daughter skincare company with a deep sense of place. Nourishing, plant based, seaweed rich skincare. Earth friendly, zero waste packaging." (ME)
- Lauren Murphy-LaLa Earth: "Vermont herbalist • homesteading • mama of two cats + one puppy + a bunch of chickens & a human baby boy named June"
- Thinx period underwear
- Pact Organic Clothing: "Organic cotton basics designed to outfit what's within."
- Herbal Academy (see Herbal category below)
- Roots School: "Join us to engage with traditional and wilderness survival skills, wildlife tracking, permaculture & self defense. Kids & adults, year round in VT."
- Anne-Marie Bonneau, blog: Zero Waste Chef "I follow 3 food rules: No packaging. No processed food. No trash. Plastic free since 2011."
- Wild Food & Foraging Community: "We share stories and tasty dishes from foragers around the world. Grab a basket (or a fork) and join us"
- Pascal Baudar: "Author, wild food research, food preservation, culinary alchemist & naturalist. Mostly plant-based invasivore, pescatarian and a tad of entomophagy."
- Herbal Academy "Your global leader in the herbal arts and sciences.
- Mother Earth Living: Reliable, in-depth information on creating a healthy home and lifestyle.
- Life Without Plastic: The one-stop shop for safe, high quality, ethically-sourced, Earth friendly alternatives to plastic products for everyday life.
- Package Free Shop: "We’re Package Free and we sell products that help you reduce waste daily!"
- Paul Stamets: "Mycologist, Author, Inventor, Teacher, Earthling"
- Kathryn Kellogg, blog: Going Zero Waste "Zero Waste, Sustainable Living Advocate"
- Lindsay Miles, blog: treadingmyownpath.com. "Zero Waste Speaker + Author"
- Andrea Sanders blog: BeZeroWasteGirl "MEDITATION & ECO EDUCATOR | ARTIST I talk about thoughtful living"
- Lauren Singer, blog: Trash is for Tossers. Creator of the Package Free Shop (see above in Home)